Shipping and Delivery Policy
COVID-19: Shipping Delays
You may experience a delay in receiving your package as we’ve implemented new measures like social distancing guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our distribution center teams. Thank for your patience and continued support.
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
iBeautique7.com offers FREE SHIPPING for orders $200 and over —no promotion code needed.This offer excludes orders shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories.
For shipments totaling less than $200, there is a delivery charge of $10 for Standard 4-7 Day shipping.
Standard orders must be placed by 16:59 PM PT to start processing on next day. Processing time usually takes 1 business day and orders will arrive within 4-7 business days from when the order is processed. Expedite orders must be placed by 12:00 PM PT to start processing the same day and will arrive based on the transit time of the selected service. Delivery times are based on orders placed between Monday – Friday.
You can purchase Shipping insurance coverage for your mailpieces for up to $5,000 in indemnity to protect against loss or damage.
Total Delivery Time
(Excluding processing time)
Standard Shipping to U.S
(Orders under $200)
4-7 Business days
|Priority Mail Express to U.S
|Overnight - 2 Business days
Priority Mail or UPS Shipping to U.S
(Orders over $200)
4-7 Business days
Lost or Stolen Packages
- iBeautique7 is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that have a confirmed delivery to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, iBeautique7 will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
- We know how important your order is! We provide our customers with the option to track your package through www.usps.com/tracking or www.ups.com/tracking. If the tracking information states that your items have been delivered but you have not received it, please check around your neighborhood in case another home received it by mistake. Speak with family, roommates, etc. in the event they received it on your behalf. The package may also have been left with property managers or an apartment office.
- We will always do our best to assist you, but we does not hold responsibility for packages that are lost or stolen after delivery. If you are still unable to locate your package, you must contact the shipping carrier to discuss the issue and file a claim with them.
- You have option to purchase insurance when checkout for your package that protects small package shipments against loss, damage or delays up to the full sales price.
Incorrect Shipping Information
- If a package is returned to iBeautique7 due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by a customer, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost as well as the redelivery cost. iBeautique7 is not responsible for packages delivered incorrectly or lost due to incorrect or incomplete shipping information provided by a customer.